Saturday 3 August 2013

Hexxit

Hexxit is a mod for minecraft. It is a new mod in the technic launcher. It is a very adventurous modpack because it has a lot of the general structures mods eg: better dungeons , ruins and lots more. 
I do like this modpack because in has no machines. It also consist of the twilight Forrest mod so you can battle a hidra and a lich. ( if you want to know more about the twig blight forest mod visit my post about it) Here is a list of some of the mods it includes ( I may be wrong about some of the mods being here and I will not include all of them)

Twilight Forrest mod
Legend gear
Battle towers 
Better dungeons 
Ruins
Optifine
Rei mini map
Not enough items
Chocobocraft

That is a list of some of the mods that are in hexxit I hope you enjoy the modpack!

No comments:

Post a Comment